Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
p.m. sent.
Rats...ya beat me to it...good catch.
For another story...This is the truth...A young Memphis couple with a baby came into my office yesterday morning, when I'm swamped of course, with a panting cat covered in black dirt and said that they left Memphis on Friday morning, drove to St. Louis, looked for a house all afternoon, stayed at a hotel overnight, looked for houses early am Saturday, went to a grocery store, and heard a cat crying when they went into the store. When they came out of the store they still heard the cat and realized the sound was coming from their engine bay. You guessed it...their own cat had crawled into the engine bay before they left and had been stuck in the engine bay the entire time.
The temp was 105 and the cat had no wounds on the body from belts or fans. A couple of cold water bathes and the cat was just fine. I gave them an extra cat carrier and let them go look for more houses.
A good ending.
ps...they had not heard of Uncle Lou's Sweet and Spicy Love Sauce Fried Chicken...but then they lived in Mississippi just south of the city.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Wow, that is incredible, poor kitty.
I sell appliances and heard about a lady who had been doing laundry, ready to start another load in her front load washer when the phone rang. She came back, put the detergent in, started it and left not realizing kitty climbed in on the bed in the nice cave.
About an hour later when the washer finished, she opened the door and a very, very dizzy kitty stumbled out. She said the cat wasn't right for about a week. He is fine now, but will not go near the laundry.
True Story. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts