Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In response to an email I sent to SmartUSA inquiring if dealers will be allowed to increase the selling price over MSRP, I received this reply:

The price should definitely mirror the prices listed on the website.
However, the price does not include tax, license and registration.

Thank you for your interest in smart USA! You will be hearing from us
soon!

Melanie Lockert
Customer Service
1.800.smartusa
www.smartusa.com
We shall see :rolleyes:

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
there's another SMARTUSA response in another thread in the forum that states essentially the same. So this is good. I'm glad they will take the approach that MINI took when they introduced the new MINI to the states.

·
Registered
10 Posts
TomCat,
I received this directly from Smart Cust. Svc.,, so they put it in writing....
-----------
Dear smart Enthusiast, Our dealership organizations will be announced during the second half of 2007. Our dealerships will provide maintenance and servicing, however specific options have not been determined. smart USA is dedicated to superb customer service. As a result of this dedication, no authorized smart USA dealer will be allowed to charge over the sticker price for a new smart fortwo. However, please keep in mind that the prices shown on our website are tentative and may be changed before the 2008 launch. The price does not include taxes, license, destination charges, and other fees that come standard whenever purchasing a new vehicle. Thank you for you interest in smart USA. You will be hearing from us soon! Jessica Ratcliff Customer Service www.smartusa.com 1.800.smartusa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts