Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealership recieved notice today to start expecting delivery of the Smart car on the second week of Jan. Thats the earliest I have heard of.

Aaron Lephart

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
I believe Alephart's dealer is smartcenterlagunaniguel.com. We should give them a call and see what they say about how many they are receiving.

·
Registered
423 Posts
OK, so I live on the very south end of Orange County and reserved on3/28/07Was personally email invited to attend the street tour, way down in San Diego. Interesting to know that a SmartCenter will be in Laguna Niguel. Odd actually, since it is not right off the 5 FWY with all the other dealerships. BTW have not received the confirmation email.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
My dealer contacted me again to get more personal info including a copy of my reservation for the files. He still has no exact delivery date but said he will contact me again in Oct. He also said that in "reservation" situations there will be people who back out or default on their orders and this could in fact make some cars available at the dealership for those who don't want to wait for their exact model/color/option configuration. Keep in mind, this is casual conversation and he IS after all, a car salesman. LOL :eek:

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
OK, so I live on the very south end of Orange County and reserved on3/28/07Was personally email invited to attend the street tour, way down in San Diego. Interesting to know that a SmartCenter will be in Laguna Niguel. Odd actually, since it is not right off the 5 FWY with all the other dealerships. BTW have not received the confirmation email.
Was your credit card charged $99? If not, your reservation may not have been officially placed. An email with confirmation number should have gotten to you within a business day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts