Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on the reservation list, but I will not buy one unless I can get it serviced at a dealer within a reasonable distance.

I live in Franklin Tennessee, twenty miles south of Nashville. The only Smart Car dealership in Tennessee is in Knoxville. There is a Mercedes dealer ten minutes from my home. Will they service my Smart Car?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Jim,
I live in Nashville. I have talked to Kristin a few times at Knoxville, and she has said more than once that there will definitely be a dealer in Nashville. I reserved last June, so am hoping my car will arrive soon.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am on the reservation list, but I will not buy one unless I can get it serviced at a dealer within a reasonable distance.

I live in Franklin Tennessee, twenty miles south of Nashville. The only Smart Car dealership in Tennessee is in Knoxville. There is a Mercedes dealer ten minutes from my home. Will they service my Smart Car?
No, the MB dealer in Cool Springs will not service the smart. I live in Springfield and took delivery of mine in Knoxville.
There is to be a smart dealer in the Nashville area, end of this year or 1st qrt of 09.

Go ahead and reserve, your reservation will be changed to Nashville as there will be one in the area long before you smart is delivered.
Bill

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dealership is coming to Nashville?

I'm a construction project manager in Nashville, Tennessee. A subcontractor on one of my projects told me that Tom Bannen Chevrolet is preparing to take bids for construction of a Smart showroom. If this is true, Nashville could have a dealership opening by mid to late 2009.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts