Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a cute little metal decal, kinda like the ones you buy at AutoZone that stick on the car (they usually carry like crosses and naked ladies) but I want a cute one for my Smart. Something that says like "Size Matters" or "Fun Size". Where can I buy something like that? Thanks!!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
I used to have a decal on my PC800 that read: Body By Tupperware

I'm thinking that would be a good one for my smart, too. :)

·
17,360 Posts
For those of you who are Top Gear fans (the BBC version and not the American rip off), I routinely see a bright yellow cabriolet on my way to work. On the bumper it says...

"I AM THE STIG"

LOL!

For those of you not in the know...

The Stig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copycat... :D Here's my car:

(in case it's too small, it's a silhouette of The Stig with "I AM THE STIG" below and the Top Gear logo below that).

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
..Neon...the sticker on the '65 Mustang rear view mirror reads "objects in mirror get smaller"...

Jetfuel...kind of like it....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Copycat... :D Here's my car:

(in case it's too small, it's a silhouette of The Stig with "I AM THE STIG" below and the Top Gear logo below that).

Officer, my car was involved in a hit and run...I believe the license plates were P50 2220. :eek:......just sayin'

·
17,360 Posts
Strange officer, explain why my car's body is completely clean if I was reported hitting a parked car? :wink:

If someone viewing this board is that much of a scumbag to report my plates for a false crime, then we really do have bigger problems than roof crazing and sudden coolant loss.

I upload 100% of my photos directly from my phone. Photo editing is a lossy process I don't really like, so I upload untouched. If someone wants to be a d-bag, so be it. Mr. Dashcam and GPS says they're a liar...sweet sweet karma... :D

Anyway, just for giggles, I edited it anyway.

·
Banned
682 Posts
This emblem combo might raise a few eyebrows installed on the back of a Smart Car...I think you would have to buy the V12 & Hybrid emblems separately off of eBay...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys for the awesome recs! I watched the Smurfs 2 last night and noticed my exact same Smart (color and everything) in one of the scenes! Now I want a Smurfs license plate :)

Also, I got an awesome Smart jacket from smartusa on clearance for like 12 bucks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts