Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a beautiful set of 4 DeCorsa wheels ( IQ, model D698) with Conti-ProContact all season tires (175-r55-15) that must go. The tires have approximately 5000-7000 miles left (6/32nds-7/32nds tread depth). They were conscientiously rotated every 5000 miles. The wheels have Mercedes Benz centers and the TPS sensors installed and are really sharp on the Smart Car. $350 firm pick up only.
Albany, NY. jonnysan1

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I'm sorry I can't find any pictures with them on the car. I had them for the better part of 7 years on my Blue Smartcar and always got compliments on how well they looked.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just out of curiosity, do you still have the wheels? Are you still firm on local pickup only? The reason why I ask is because I'm about 8 hours away in Ohio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just out of curiosity, do you still have the wheels? Are you still firm on local pickup only? The reason why I ask is because I'm about 8 hours away in Ohio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Todd,
Yes I still do have the wheels with tires. I prefer local pickup although I can look into how much it would cost to ship to you if I had your zip code. Betting it would be somewhere in the $100 range. If you'd like to check, my zip code is 12110. Each tire/wheel weighs 30 pounds.

Thanks!

Jonnysan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Todd,
Yes I still do have the wheels with tires. I prefer local pickup although I can look into how much it would cost to ship to you if I had your zip code. Betting it would be somewhere in the $100 range. If you'd like to check, my zip code is 12110. Each tire/wheel weighs 30 pounds.

Thanks!

Jonnysan
Todd,
UPS Ground for 4 wheels/tires is $104 plus box purchase of $30. (2 ea, 24 X 24 X 16"). I knew it would be expensive....:(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Todd,
Yes, the shipping total is $134 putting the grand total at $484. Email me at jovah[email protected] if you want to set it up on Paypal. Please respond in a timely manner as I do have another person interested in these.

Thanks!
John
(jonnysan1)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts