Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really have no idea when my smart will be delivered but the place for delivery is not comvienient. I have asked to have is changed but smart people have said I have to furnish and differet zip code. I know the delivery place, Fairfield Ct seams the closest as the crow flys but for me Hartford CT is closer I go there every week. Anyone else have this problem with delivery destinations?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I really have no idea when my smart will be delivered but the place for delivery is not convenient. I have asked to have is changed but smart people have said I have to furnish and different zip code. I know the delivery place, Fairfield Ct seams the closest as the crow flys but for me Hartford CT is closer I go there every week. Anyone else have this problem with delivery destinations?
You can always take the smart to any dealer you want for service after you pick up the car. Problem is where you are assigned for delivery is where you will pick up the car.

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
I really have no idea when my smart will be delivered but the place for delivery is not comvienient. I have asked to have is changed but smart people have said I have to furnish and differet zip code. I know the delivery place, Fairfield Ct seams the closest as the crow flys but for me Hartford CT is closer I go there every week. Anyone else have this problem with delivery destinations?
Have they alrady contacted you to indicate where the car will be delivered to?:confused:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Smart USA told me that I could change my delivery site once my assigned dealer contacted me. This would leave me to believe that dealers will be contacting people prior to their car being shipped from Baltimore.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I put my reservation in the first day-Mar 19 and was sent my config details on the first day-August 27. I live between three prospective dealers and they have told me I will likely get my call from the first of those three that is up and running when my car is available. I frankly don't think these details have been completely worked through as of yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts