Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you driving from anywhere in the Dakotas, Minnesota or West Wisconsin a Group will be leaving from Woodbury Walmart parking lot at 10am

There are places to gas up and stock up before we hit the road.

I have an optional pitstop in Osseo and another one in Tomah before we get to the Dells

Caravan Route

For drivers wanting to join us from Tomah, we will arrive there at 1pm and leave 10-15 minutes after we arrive.

Respond if your interested.

Also, remember to bring your radios with you we will pick a channel before we leave.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'll be waiting for you!!!

See you in Tomah!

If you driving from anywhere in the Dakotas, Minnesota or West Wisconsin a Group will be leaving from Woodbury Walmart parking lot at 10am

I have an optional pitstop in Osseo and another one in Tomah before we get to the Dells

Caravan Route

For drivers wanting to join us from Tomah, we will arrive there at 1pm and leave 10-15 minutes after we arrive.

Also, remember to bring your radios with you we will pick a channel before we leave.

·
Registered
88 Posts
We have a selection of Fast Food or gas stations in Tomah

Subway, Culvers, Arby's, McD's etc are all inbetween the off ramp from the north and the on ramp to the south - do you have a specific meeting spot in mind?:confused:

Caravan Route

1 - 11 of 11 Posts