Smart Car of America Forum banner

Dells

5K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  smark 
#1 ·
Who's going to the Dells?

#4 · (Edited)
Ed and I will be spending the week at the Dells. So we'll be there for the early arrivals on the 9th. We're camping at the KOA. And, no, we won't be pulling the camper with the smartie! Have to bring the truck too! :)

Oh. Guess you were only asking the IOWA smarties! LOL! Well now you know about one Indiana smartie as well!

#9 · (Edited)
We plan to leave home Wed. eve. June 8, probably stop around Kansas City or north of there, drive the 9th and stay somewhere in Iowa (probably) that night then on into the Dells on the 10th.

Have not set our exact route yet. We have family in Des Moines and also in Washington and in the Clinton area that we can stay with or visit Thursday night. We are flexible so if anyone wants to try to caravan from Iowa just let me know.

#12 ·
Will be going on the 11th for the CC install. Made a reservation online at the Indian trails motel but am unsure if I got a room. Haven't received a confirmation as of yet. I have a hard time communicating with whoever answers the phone.....difference in primary language or something. I'll find out when I get there:D.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.