Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

What a great site with great information. I brought my 05 Smart Passion Convertible from Alberta early last year. Have had to do all regular service and some repairs myself and have found some great advice and ideas on this site. I even fixed my drivers door handle using cables from a local bike shop it actually works better than new and I almost can't wait till the other side breaks. Have also replaced front and rear brakes, all the light bulbs at least once, and have a great and easy fix for my EGR valve which has acted up a few times. This Smart has been a good car and with almost 100,000 k, has saved me $$$ in gas. Having a new problem with some front end noise which
I'm sure I can help solve with some help from this site.
:):):):):):):)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello
I would like to know if I can connect my iPhone through auxiliar cable by the back of the stereo??? ... my car is the Smart Pulse 2008 and it doesnt brings the auxiliar connection in the area of the glove..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Smart is still registered in Canada, but may move here more permanently in the future. Back and forth for a little over a year now. The noise in my suspension sounds
like a broken strut? Makes a noise while going over bumps (up and down) only on the passenger side. I have taken both front wheels off and all looks good and the same on both sides.
I am wondering if it could be coming from the rack as I can't feel any play or replicate any noise while up on blocks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts