Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any accurate mileage comparisons between the diesel and gas engines??? I have an '05 Pure diesel that I bought 6 weeks ago but have been away for the last 5 weeks and haven't really had a chance to asses my consumption. Of course, I like everybody else have heard that diesel is better. If so how so??? Thanx

·
Registered
931 Posts
Does anybody have any accurate mileage comparisons between the diesel and gas engines??? I have an '05 Pure diesel that I bought 6 weeks ago but have been away for the last 5 weeks and haven't really had a chance to asses my consumption. Of course, I like everybody else have heard that diesel is better. If so how so??? Thanx
Your best bet would be to go to the Canadian Smart Club site. www.clubsmartcar.ca

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Carnut. I'm pretty new to all this (as most people are I guess) I never even thought about Canada having a Smart Club. This is the first one I stumbled on to. But thanx again, their site is very informative on the subject as it is more relevant there. You hear all the hype and blown up numbers, its nice to see some facts. Cheers, Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts