Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 9 months and 13,000 miles on my 08 Passion coupe today I discovered that I have a six cd changer in the radio. I thought it was one disk at a time. I have an audio book I need to listen to for work and put it in. The display made it clear I have more radio than I thought! Now I will have to get some Doors, Grateful Dead, and Rolling Stones in the player!

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Too bad you didn't make the discovery sooner. I'm guessing you didn't get the radio owner's manual with the car.

If it's the same as the Radio 10 I had in my 2008, it will also play MP3 data CDs. As such, if you load it up with six MP3 CDs, you can have upwards of 1,000 songs online. Pretty sweet IMO.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I guess even if it did have a multi changer, it would be a little superfluous, because it stream via bluetooth from my iPhone, or I can plug a jump drive into the usb port.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the Radio 10 is that the CDs are always shuffling, even when you aren't listening to CDs. :O

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It has a Load button so it must be a 10 I guess. I will have to give the MP3 disk plan a try. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts