Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How in the world you can increase your engine horse power by just plugging some gizmo in your cigarette lighter socket? Are people that stupid? :nuts::nuts::nuts::bangwall:

Here is what the manufacturer claims.....

Neo Socket - save gas mileage. reduce fuel consumption. fuel conservation product.

FROM NEOSOCKET WEBSITE.

* Save on gas by 10% to 30%
* Cleaner emission
* More horse power
* Longer battery life
* Too easy to use and start working instantly

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,084 Posts
Neosocket Rep 1: Just remember, there's a sucker born every minute.

Neosocket Rep 2: Shh! I think I hear one coming now...

·
Registered
576 Posts
LOL, that is just a hoot. I would love to read the exact way in which this device improves all of that performance. I'm sure it will be quite comical reading.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Love the testimonials
My car accelerates better now and a little bit but it does improve gas milage. Radio sounds better and lights are brighter.
How hard did this guy think plugging something in the power outlet was?
It was easier than i though to install. You just plug it into the cigarette lighter. It helps on ignition and engine feels more powerful.
I think it drives better when i turn on A/C, radio, etc. Gas milage has definitely improved. It's easy to use.
This thing is a wonder Product. It will prevent static spark explosions at the fuel pump Most of those happen when women get in and out of the car during fill ups in cold weather.
Gas milage improved more than i expected! It's easy even for women to use. [/B]Radio plays better even outside the city and it's easier to drive going up hill. There are no more static electricity when it's cold.

Skip the HID's as well folks
Gas milage on my car has been excellent but now it's even better. Lights are brighter also

·
Registered
576 Posts
After reading those testimonials, I propose a new name for this gadget, the MagiSocket! Only magic (or outstanding idiocy) explain its capablities! LOL

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Having a turbo in my roady is great, but after buying one of these hoohaas before they sold out was the best thing I ever bought for the car, it had added an extra 200bhp and I now go 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and onto a heady 210mph........and the lights are brighter too :p

Headless...........can't believe I typed this with a straight face :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts