Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or a source... I don't want to buy from the dealer. All I see is EU suppliers.
I am in Overland Park, KS

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Why don't you want to order from a dealer?

Just got done ordering a set from a dealer. (y)
Thank you for reminding me to order a set.
I may never use them....But, if the time comes I now have a set.
Nothing compares to having the correct tool for the job.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
50 bucks!?? Wow, that's a great price!
Well almost $70 total with shipping.
If I need them, I'll have them.
I could end up selling them, but they will probably be sold with the car when the time comes.
Just some of the extras along with the OEM parts I have.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
My question is? If you don’t want to pay for shipping. How much does Aristocrat Motors, want for them, here in town? I’d check Mercedes Benz of Kansas City too. They use to sell smart cars once.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
My question is? If you don’t want to pay for shipping. How much does Aristocrat Motors, want for them, here in town? I’d check Mercedes Benz of Kansas City too. They use to sell smart cars once.
For some reason ckigar does not want to buy them from a dealer as per first post.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
For some reason ckigar does not want to buy them from a dealer as per first post.
Since the 2 dealerships here are the logical place to purchase them. For some reason he doesn’t want to buy them there.

You have some. Can you lend him yours, or just sell you set to him. He probably pay for shipping both ways. He lives in my city, I’d lend them to him, if I had some.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
ckigar, there is a large smart car club here in town. The Mo-Kan smart car club. There is a Facebook page, you ought to should join. If you not already a member. Maybe Andy, John, Dale, etc, might have a set of bolt to lend you. Tiger Wong was the smart car service manager. I don’t know if Clint is still in town here. He might have a set too. He sold all he’s cars long ago.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Because I ordered them just two days ago,
mine have not yet arrived in the mail.
I ordered mine because I can foresee in the near future the lowering bolts will no longer be available. I would loan them but I don't think he would agree to the $200 cash deposit to guarantee the timely return of said tools in good condition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts