Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

I am looking for a barrier to keep my hyperactive dog from jumping from the back to the front.
Anybody already has something like this and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks a lot,

Klaus

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
I added a cargo cover on my old 2009, it had a cargo net that went up to the roof, and from the middle down was leather (or vinyl) looked good! too bad Photobucket got greedy or I could post a picture.
Check with Smart Maddness

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hi Gang,

I am looking for a barrier to keep my hyperactive dog from jumping from the back to the front.
Anybody already has something like this and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks a lot,

Klaus
Check this out https://m.bonanza.com/listings/oem-smart-car-fortwo-451-coupe-protective-divider-plus-luggage-compartment-cover/224311555?goog_pla=1&gpid=173784728461&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o17&ad_type=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx8C8oL-P1wIVk4J-Ch1J8w_BEAQYESABEgK31vD_BwE

·
Super Moderator
28,978 Posts
Any updates in regards to old picture deletion in order to free up more space?
There's a time limit on editing a post by the OP - once that's run out only moderators or an Admin can edit the post. If you have specific posts you want the attachments removed from send a PM listing them and I'll edit the attachments - be specific. :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
There's a time limit on editing a post by the OP - once that's run out only moderators or an Admin can edit the post. If you have specific posts you want the attachments removed from send a PM listing them and I'll edit the attachments - be specific. :)
Sounds good
Thanks for the update.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts