Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Smartune here!

We've become a distributor for Doug Thorley Headers and as a token of gratitude to our fellow smarties we're offering the smart Cat-Back systems at unbelievable pre-buy prices!

Our price is too low to publish so please PM, email ([email protected]) or call us (253-267.2697) to find out more!

SALE ENDS 5/8/08 12:00PM PST, no more info sent to inquiries about the pre-buy after that.

-Dan

SmarTune
URL: http://www.SmarTune.net
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (253)-267-2697 9am-1pm PST

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Better...

Stainless Steel!

More info:
Claims are +6HP/+14TQ around 2500rpm, the gains are maintained at about +3HP/+4TQ up to redline from there. Bolt-on installation is stated to take the average person 45 minutes (2 bolts and 2 rubber hangers, IIRC). System is all-stainless construction and weighs 6lbs compared to 20lbs of stock muffler! Tone is increased, but not "droney" in the cabin. A shade louder than stock but not too much, if that makes any sense.

Shipping will be from the manufacturer to you, when they are released to the public. (3-4 weeks)

Also, all PMs and Emails returned.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I contacted smart center Seattle today and talked to Craig, word is that because of the design of this exhaust (cat back, bolt-on) there should be no issues with warranty! All emissions equipment is left intact and unaltered.

Cheers,

-Dan

·
Registered
52 Posts
E-mailed smartune this morning and information was returned promptly.
Great communication.
My header has the exact same ETA as my smartie!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I just sent my deposit via paypal...I wonder if I'll have my exhaust or my Smart first? I ordered my Smart 401 days ago, lets hope the DT Exhaust comes quicker..

1 - 20 of 90 Posts