Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Hope it gets fixed soon! I wish you guys we going north instead of south Saturday, I'll be in town. Friday night too. :)

Didn't get a chance to see the entire picture on all the pics as they were g a g a n t u a n!! :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Glad that Jenn wasn't hurt,cars can be fixed and it looks better after that elbow grease ,Ron and I most likely will be at cars and coffee on saturday,thinking of bringing the SLK to that but bringing the smart to sarasota

·
Registered
973 Posts
Bill,
Been out of town and off the board all week, just saw the post. So very happy that Jenn wasn't hurt and thrilled that the car cleaned up so well. Got to watch out for those tread gators-just be happy it didn't get elevated enough to hit the windshield.

Give Jenn my best.

Ken W

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good to hear everyone is OK

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I have been under the weather for a week and hope to be back up and around soon. Glad the repairs are going to be affordable. Look forward to seeing you two again. Give the wife a big hug and tell her we are very happy something worse didn't happen. Life is great with the right woman.

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well the core support came in yesterday. Tear down started at 8pm last night and the last side trim went back on at 2am this morning... Whew!!! All I have to replace now is the scratched front left panel and she's good as new!! I'm going to sleep now...

21 - 34 of 34 Posts