Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some parts for sale all are off of a black 08 passion 80k mi.

I havent seen many current ads for pricing comparison, so if my price is off make an offer (serious offers only, please.)

1.) Motor/trans/suspension/subframe.
Dropped professionally with everything attached. All plug and play ready to go. Runs and shifts well, no issues. $2200 for everything. Will not seperate unless given a deposit.

2.)
Both seats, pics attached.
No rips or wear, a few light discolorations, but im going to clean them up a little and see what comes out. $200 pair.

3.)
9 spoke passion rear wheels.
Will take pics once I get a chance to clean them up. Very good condition, tires wont pass inspection but have a little life.
$225 Plus Shipping which will run at most between $40-80 depending on location & if I remove the tires.

4.)
Body panels
Hood - $75 few rock chips but good otherwise.
Rear hatch - complete w/ hinges outer middle and inner plastic. Very good condition $125
Rear plastic bumper - upper $50 lower - $25 diffuser $25. Or all for $75.

5.) Footwell styrofoam with factory fix a flat. Bottle feels hard but I never used it. $15

Feel free to message me suggestions or offers on pricing, but id rather not discuss it on the thread.

Having trouble posting pics from phone but if anyone is seriously interested I will email them.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
The fix-a-flat slime bottle should have a "use by" or "expiration" date?

If it's from 2008, I doubt it's still usable?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moving, dont want to take this stuff with me. All Prices have been dropped drastically.

1.) Motor/trans/suspension/subframe.
Dropped professionally with everything attached. All plug and play ready to go. Runs and shifts well, no issues. $1250 for everything. Will not seperate unless given a deposit.

2.)
Both seats, pics attached.
No rips or wear, a few light discolorations, but im going to clean them up a little and see what comes out. $150 pair.

3.)
9 spoke passion rear wheels.
Will take pics once I get a chance to clean them up. Very good condition, tires wont pass inspection but have a little life.
$175 Plus Shipping which will run at most between $40-80 depending on location & if I remove the tires.

4.)
Body panels
Hood - $30 few rock chips but good otherwise.
Rear hatch - complete w/ hinges outer middle and inner plastic. Very good condition $100
Rear plastic bumper - upper $40 lower - $25 diffuser (pending)

Feel free to message me suggestions or offers on pricing, but id rather not discuss it on the thread.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Rear Bumper Parts

Check your PMs. I left you one yesterday.

What's the condition of the rear bumper parts? I'm a little confused about your description of the parts. I have a 2009 and looking at the rear, I see a glossy black plastic outer bumper and some sort of flat black plastic inner bumper, and I'm presuming that what you call the diffuser is the narrow piece that mounts under the bumper above the road surface. Do you have the appropriate clips as well?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts