Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Okay, Cash, Garish. How's that? I mean, don't worry about it--if you love it then it's perfect for you. You asked if the two colors went together and I told you what I thought. Seems you already know the answer so why ask?

In addition, the red and blue worn by the parrots does not prove, nor disprove, anything. The colors may be the same as the Smart colors in question but the interpretation and execution are completely different.

·
Registered
26 Posts
yellow and red

:) I originally was drawn to the yellow and red as well,mentioned it to my wife and she called me a stupid A**. dont you know anything! (only kidding me) She knows that I am partially color blind and have allways had trouble matching colors. I have heard that 20-30 percent of all men have some degree of color blindness maybe thats the problem:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
yellow and red

:) I originally was drawn to the yellow and red as well,mentioned it to my wife and she called me a stupid A**. dont you know anything! (only kidding me) She knows that I am partially color blind and have allways had trouble matching colors. I have heard that 20-30 percent of all men have some degree of color blindness maybe thats the problem:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts