Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dry Cleaning? (Re: where to hang)

Where can you hang dry cleaning in the car? I tried using the clips in the ceiling of the car just above the seat belts but the hangers didn't fit and seemed weak. The little loop for the tether looked fragile. :confused:

I layed my stuff flat in the rear area but I may not always be able to do that. Ideas?

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I think the loop sewn into the back of the passenger seat headrest is used for hanging drycleaning, but I'm not completely certain.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Trust the hooks in the rear. They are screwed into the cell and are quite strong.

But as NoRo said, get washable cloths, the smart is about simplifying your life.

Unless it just doesn't work in your life

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dry cleaning DOES simplify my life. Would you like to spend your time washing/pressing/hanging a month's worth of work clothes? :think: I think not! The less laundry I have the more time I have for driving! :smartje.wt.zw:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Dry cleaning DOES simplify my life. Would you like to spend your time washing/pressing/hanging a month's worth of work clothes? :think: I think not! The less laundry I have the more time I have for driving! :smartje.wt.zw:
Hmmm - I'll bet lots of folks never looked at it that way before~! Smart move, too - pun intended! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts