Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used Eautorepair or alldatadiy services for smart repair or diagnosis? If so, what is your opinion of them and are they worthwhile. The yearly subscription price seems reasonable if they cover repair procedures (including motor overhaul) and wiring diagrams. If you have seen both, which would you favor?

·
Super Moderator
28,306 Posts
I've been an alldatadiy subscriber for years, but no experience with the other one. alldatadiy is not as in depth as the Mercedes info for something like an engine rebuild but it seems to cover most common repairs and service issues. :)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I have used AlldataDIY for my Subaru and Hyundai - but all they do is reproduce the factory service manual and for many or most cars. The information is available for free on the internet with a little searching.

And according to my subscription, AlldataDIY still does not have service information for the Smarts at all.

Edit: Only Smarts and Mercedes 2014 and earlier - the whole service seems to be rarely or never updated - like they are just milking existing subscribers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts