Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
17,350 Posts
Dodge Viper? One of the most desirable American supercars in history? M'kay.
The Tata Nano? One of the cars that helped India get off scooters and into cars? Sure...

Stupid article is stupid.

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Motor Trend sucked a$$ thirty years ago and some of their cars of the year were the worst dogs in history. In other words, I wouldn't even foul the bottom of our cats' litter box with this rag.

·
aka 'Red-Devil'
276 Posts
Obviously, the Viper was there by mistake. Read what they said about it:

Dodge Viper

Crazy powerful, crazy fast, and crazy exotic, but also just plain crazy. From behind the wheel, the temps get sweltering, thanks to the V-10's red-hot exhaust pipes running under the side sills; the noise becomes deafening, be it from the bellowing engine or gigantic tires; and "comfort" is really a misnomer, since space is tight and your feet are angled left because of the offset pedal box. Masochist? You'll love it.
–Ron Kiino

That's a fantastic review! I want to drive any car that get's that kind of press!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I wonder if this guy actually went out and drove any of these cars. Many are easy pics and well know junk. Page filling article with no purpose.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just another lazy list for lazy list reading people. Absolutely no info worth reading. As usual with these lists it's a waste of bandwidth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts