Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Super Moderator
2,136 Posts
Read over the Service Sheets for the 451 editions in the sticky's above. The 453 won't be that different, but it is going to be mostly "check this" and "inspect that." It should all be covered in one of your manuals. Your car should have come with a Maintenance Manual. That's what lists the items on the service sheet.

Len
2014 EV Coupe 16,000 miles
2014 EV Cabriolet 7,000 miles

· Super Moderator
2,136 Posts
See my Post #3 above. Did you not get a Maintenance Manual in your owners manual packet? If not, then they owe you one. For the 451 it lists every item to be checked at each service.

Len

· Super Moderator
2,136 Posts
The Maintenance Manual that lists every single service item was part of the manual packet for the 451's and for every Mercedes I've ever owned. Can't understand why they would have discontinued it for the 453. Attention 453 owners - did any of you get such a manual with your new 453's?

Len

· Super Moderator
2,136 Posts
I've posted the service sheets for the 451 in the sticky's at the top of this forum. If someone sends me the service sheets for the 453, I'd be happy to "sticky" it up there too.

Len

Reactions: jwight

· Super Moderator
2,136 Posts
Open up one of the sticky's above for the 451 services. There's got to be something similar for the 453's. The service booklet for the 451's also have the similar items to be checked off, but there are way more things to check when servicing the car. Granted so many of them are "check this" or "look at that", but still it is a nice list of things to do.

Len

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.