Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since there is no Smart car sighting thread for the Mid Atlantic area that i could find, i decided to start this one because this is a huge deal to me. I was coming back from my lunch hour today in the Falls Church area towards the Seven Corners Home Depot when low and behold my eyes did not deceive me when i saw this Smart. It was one of those EV Smarts, and more so purchased, oh i mean leased, with thirty day VA tags from none other than the very same Smart Center that leased off the United States very first EV Smart back in February, Tysons Corner Smart center of course. What a hoot that was to see.

So did i proceed back to work yet, oh no as i saw this car pull into the Chipolte nearby, i proceeded to go there just to get the first hand dirt on the EV, and besides i was just plain curious (Like my cats). i asked this person how he liked it, and well he is impressed so far with the car, and even offered to let me drive it around the block to see what it was like. There was one small problem, i had only five minutes of my lunch hour left, and knowing myself i would risk coming in late which never goes over well with management. I was indeed very impressed with the car, but the monthly lease thing is a little off my budget, but i can say this happy Smart owner will truly be a saving himself lots in travel expenses since i recall it does not cost him much to charge up the car at night. I can see this being more common especially once the EV becomes more affordable, well lets hope anyway. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts