Smart Car of America Forum banner

301 - 312 of 312 Posts

·
17,360 Posts
Oh no, if you're going to get a trike that looks like an old school racecar, you gotta get a Morgan:

·
Premium Member
7,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
I would like to apologize to MBDNA and Steven Villatoro. Elio is definitely a scammer. I'm sorry I doubted you.
Tony, no harm, no foul . . .

As a Financial Guy back in Corporate America, this would scare the bejeebers out of me - "Neither the ElioCoin nor the Series E have been registered under the Securities Act and neither may be offered or sold in the U.S. absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements. In addition, as a condition to the sale of the Series E, the company has agreed to file a re-sale registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for purposes of registering the re-sale of the shares of common stock issuable upon conversion of the Series E."

https://www.eliomotors.com/elio-motors-kicks-off-security-token-pre-sale-to-fund-production/

This likely takes Elio from the slippery slope to free falling - Dead Elio walking? :shrug:

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Too risky for consumer consumption, hence can only be sold to institutional investors. Good luck Elio! I loved the Twizzy, I liked sitting in the Elio at the auto show.......

·
Registered
783 Posts
I had a chance to sit in one of these in the showroom a couple of years back.
Seems pretty well made but I just don't get the single passenger design...

301 - 312 of 312 Posts