Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smart Car Is Styling, Too - Eureka-Wildwood, MO Patch
Smart Car Is Styling, Too
Local car owner likes the 'smart' vehicle's innovation, intelligence, functionality and the simple joy of driving it. Oh, and the car's name is Lily!

"I love driving a small car," said Ellerbe, but who mentioned that she hasn't driven Lily in Missouri's snow or snowstorms yet, due to the time of year she secured it. "Next winter, I'll figure that out."
Ellerbe, 47, said her smart car is fun to drive and she loves making people smile with it. "The reactions to Lily are very interesting; everywhere I go, people are pointing, smiling and laughing, and giving me a thumbs up," she said.
She said the biggest impact she's ever had came when she drove by a bus stop one morning and noticed a young woman, all slumped over and looking extremely sad. She said when the woman looked up and happened to notice her and Lily, she waved at the woman, who returned a smile. "In my rearview mirror, I noticed as I drove on, that the woman then straightened up as she was standing and I left her still smiling."
Ellerbe is a self-professed lover of the color purple, so there was no question in her mind what color of smart car she would get. "I am purple," she said."
---
Anyone in MO know this enthusiastic owner?:)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I have a couple buildings that way and have seen her totting around and got a wave. Never met her though...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Just wanted to look at this thread as she lives in Ellisville, a town apparently named after me :p
My real name is Ellis!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts