Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lu and I are a two-smart couple (some might just call us too smart), and I'm excited to reveal the first pics of Lu's Smart, Esperta, with its new partial wrap for her business. Check'em out :)

I did the design using the Gimp, and the window wrap and decal were done at Signographics, a small, family-owned business here in San Francisco. After shopping around a bit, we found the people there to be the most professional we came across in the City (thats what we San Franciscans call where we live for some reason), and their prices were unbeatable. The results were outstanding, and they definitely have my recommendation if you are in the Bay Area. Obrigado Signographics! :D

Click for high-rez pics

Attachments

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife is actually wierded out by the fact that she can't see anything from the inside. Sometimes if the sun its it at the right angle, she can see a very light outline of the letters and shapes if she looks hard. Even in that situation, the visibility is miles better thru the back window than my car, which is tinted. It is really close to having nothing there. I'll post pics soon.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
From the Inside

Here are a few pics of what it looks like from the inside. As you can see on the "through the mirror" shot, you can see a vague outline of some of the letters in certain light conditions. Other than that you can see through fine and the most prominent thiing is still the existing heater lines.

Below are the images. Or you can click here for the high-rez ones on flickr.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Looks great, Now I just need to find a good place near me. Asked a friend who got something similar once and she wouldn't tell me because they sucked so bad.

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
I can't believe not one person has commented about the the car getting a Brazilian, and I believe the title is purposely trying to set us up for the pun.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't believe not one person has commented about the the car getting a Brazilian, and I believe the title is purposely trying to set us up for the pun.
who me, do a pun? :angel: only a naughty, naughty, naughty person like fpage77 would think of something like that :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts