Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey MO-KAN members and friends,

Come join us this year as we drive down to Eureka Springs, AR on November 1st thru the 4th. The plan is as follows. The 1st is a traveling day. We will be departing from the smart center of KC in the early morning, making various stops for breakfast and lunch along the way. That should put us arriving in Eureka Springs later that Evening. The 2nd is a day for those to get there shopping/site seeing in with maybe an organized photo shoot later in the afternoon/evening. The 3rd we will have an organized guided tour of some off the beaten path sites of the Eureka Springs area - cost of tour is the responsibility of the individuals who participate. The 4th will be a travel day and we will head up through Springfield to eat lunch at Lamberts.

The Best Western, Eureka Inn was selected as our hotel. A discounted rate is available. For reservations call 479-253-9551. Mention that you are with the MO-KAN smart car group to receive your discounted room rate.

Please feel free if you have any ideas or suggestions of activities that you would like us to add to the weekend. We hope to see you there and as all of our events, they are open to anyone that wants to make the trip.

Thanks everyone,
Andy "Sr Swatch" :smartje.zw.zw:
MO-KAN smart car club

·
Registered
269 Posts
Trip

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY time to put the dogs in prison for a few days and hit the open road. Debit, sounds like you have a super plan again this year. Just one request. I would like to be home by dark thirty. I'm old and scared of the dark. Last year it was rainy and dark on the way home so I was old and scared. This year I would like to just be old. Also, you aren't drivin that studgiebaker are you? :toot

·
Registered
946 Posts
I can already smell the burning clutch smell during the obligatory smart parade up or down the steeply sloped streets of Eureka Springs

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
I don't remember any smelly clutches from last year, does anyone else. Our little cars loved those up and down, twist and turn narrow streets of Eureka Springs.

It would be great to be part of a parade this year if there is one going on.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
That could work, the problem is we both work saturdays, we can always ask for the day off but we might not get it....we'll see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts