Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's nice that someone likes to plan things in Arkansas.

June Event - Eureka Springs AR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again,

This one is still in the planning stages, but I wanted to get it out there for any of you that may want to make the trek with us. The date has been set for the 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th. Tentative plans are as follows. The 16th is a traveling day departing KC early, making various stops along the way and arriving in Eureka Springs that Evening. The 17th is a day for those to get there shopping/site seeing in with maybe a organized photo shoot later in the afternoon/evening. The 18th was a thought to have an organized guided tour of some off the beaten path sites of the Eureka Springs area - cost of tour is the responsibility of the individuals who participate (discount maybe worked out). The 19th will be a travel day much the same as the 16th only in reverse. A hotel will be selected and a discounted rate will hopefully be provided. As I said this is in the planning stages and subject to change. The weekend is set but may be lengthened or shortened based on activities available. Hope to see you there and as all of our events, they are open to anyone that wants to make the trip and attend.

Thanks everyone,
Andy "Sr Swatch"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Sr Swatch; Today at 12:54 PM.

·
Registered
106 Posts
We are hoping to see some native smarts. Hope you can come join us. My wife and I drove through Arkansas on our way to Louisiana last summer and the car drew alot of attention.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Jim and I are interested in participating. We will probably come up on Friday afternoon or evening then head home Sunday afternoon/evening.
We are going to the Wisconsin Dell's meet the weekend before so it would be hard to take off work Thursday and Friday.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Take my word for it, in Eureka Springs everything is looser...
Always been our run away to spot, you will all love it.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Last I heard they were putting the Eureka Springs trip off until fall, possibly September.

Are you planning any Arkansas drives?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Though I would like to, probably not soon. My son just graduated from Pharmacy school and I am trying to help him get a house and fix it up. It might be fall before I get much of a break from work or house hunting. Thanks for the info on Eureka. Hope you are doing well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts