Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Here is our belated Thank You for the terrific April Fool's Rally last weekend! What fun to see old friends and meet new ones! Ed and I really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks to everyone who has posted their pictures.

Linda and Barry, thanks for the fun events, the good food and great company. Linda, the greeting bag was great. I just couldn't believe the Smart key ring! Terrific!

Robin thanks again for the Bag from the Chiropractors.

Everyone did a terrific job!

My computer was in the shop all week and only got it back this evening after work. Still installing drivers, etc.

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
It looks like a wonderful April Rally with all of the usual suspects. We hated to miss it but our oldest daughter's wedding date was changed after I posted that we could make it. I posted that we wouldn't be able to come but I wonder if it was in a different thread???? The pictures are great and it looks like a great itinerary was planned for everyone. The smart car events are the best of all the car clubs because the people involved are the best.

·
Super Moderator
28,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
We missed you guys, not sure where you posted about not making it. We lucked out on the weather for a change....:)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts