Smart Car of America Forum banner

Event T-shirt information

12K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  smark 
#1 · (Edited)
Important: please read this for information on free event T-shirts or for ordering extra ones

• All registered and paid event drivers will receive a free event T-shirt.
Please fill out the form and mail in before May 30, 2010.
• Passengers and guests requesting T-shirts - there will be a $15.00 fee per T-shirt.
• Please fill out what size(s) and quantity of event T-shirts you are requesting.

More info on the shirts and the order form at: http://www.northamericansmartcars.org/smartnationals2010/t-shirt.pdf

All T-shirts will be picked up at the event.

NOTE: Brand new registrations must send in both the T-shirt form and the driver’s paid registration when they sign up. Guest and passengers requesting T-shirts are added to the same T-shirt form, with a money order. Include sizes and quantity also. Please use one form for both.

Questions: srswatch@hotmail.com :)

See less See more
#15 ·
smart fortimo,

Olathe T-shirt and Trophy did the screen printing of the Nationals smart t-shirts. Their phone number is 913-782-5671. I talk to them on the phone. They have kept my original logo digital file. The first run t-shirts were 3 color silkscreen, on a white shirt. They won't even touch a 1 up 3 color silkscreen shirt. Too costly!!!!!!!!! The silk screens are gone, after 2 1/2 months. They can can print one out for you in a digital format. The colors are not as strong. $30.00 a shirt.:eek: You would have to call them with you size, plus play for shipping somehow from them. They are very busy right now with school orders. It would be about 3 weeks. (Your on your own with that.) You would be better to do a ink jet transfer of the Nationals logo, on a t-shirt yourself, and iron it on. Cheaper.

Wish you had talk to me at the Nationals, while they still had the silk screens, for any extra shirt runs. You still haven't told me, if you had originally order one up front before May 30th. Everyone who ordered one, got one. They had their order copies.

We did have a 100 extra t-shirts, all different sizes. Sold, raffled, and given away. They were handing them out on the stage, to the event folks at Sundays buffet. History now.

We never ever had anything set up, to mail out any extra t-shirts.

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

#16 ·
smark, since you are on the next planning committee, put this on your fubar list.

Yes, someone had my order. I ordered both my shirt and one for my Dad for which I sent a USPS money order prior to the event. There was no problem getting his shirt at check-in as you had a record for both.

Where is Andy hiding? Why can't he speak up here?

I thought that if people were manning the registration tables told me Thursday at check-in and at least twice afterwards when I asked about my shirt and was told they didn't have my size and they would send one to me (you have my registration, remember), that it would happen. I expected they knew what they were doing and all would go to plan, no worries, right?

OK, so it didn't.

I would at the least expect a refund in the amount sent for the second shirt. Can you make that happen?

Thanks, :rolleyes:
Timo

#17 ·
Timo, I'm not going to be planning the next Nationals. Too much work, a year of my life, didn't make a dime! Just had a good time, meet a lot of nice smart people.

John, Jeff, Andy, and myself were the promoters of the Nationals. Andy was the Treasurer. He handled all the funds. All registration forms/ t-shirt orders for the Nationals and Money orders went to his home address. I passed ALL t-shirt numbers to the t-shirt shop.
They were very accurate! There was a order sheet for each T-shirt.

If you got a post office money order, and saved the receipt, after 30 days, you can get a full refund, if merchandise wasn't received.

I have no idea why Andy hasn't contacted you. I've CC all emails to him, and the other 2 promoters. If you still have a copy of your original t-shirt form, showing you paid for a extra t-shirt ($15.00). Mail him a copy of it, to his home address, asking for a full refund.
He has all the funds from the Nationals!!!! His home address is on the registration form. I don't know why he isn't answering his emails???????

PS: He may show up to the Madison Bridge Smart Car Event were having this weekend in Iowa. I can ask him about it there. Three of the Nationals registration women will be there too. One of them may still have the Excel data listings, of all the t-shirt orders. Will see if your order was placed.

This is the best I can do for you.

smark:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.