Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to give smart one.

I traded in my 08 Passion Cabriolet with 132,000 miles yesterday for a 2012 Passion Coupe with 6,900 miles on it. I'm honestly glad I didn't go over to fiat, the quality of the materials used on the fortwo are far superior to those used on the fiat. (Although in terms of horsepower the fiat beats the smart) so wish me luck, I hope to be a happy smart owner once more.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
So I decided to give smart one.

I traded in my 08 Passion Cabriolet with 132,000 miles yesterday for a 2012 Passion Coupe with 6,900 miles on it. I'm honestly glad I didn't go over to fiat, the quality of the materials used on the fortwo are far superior to those used on the fiat. (Although in terms of horsepower the fiat beats the smart) so wish me luck, I hope to be a happy smart owner once more.

Are they now! What part. Since I own both cars!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 'nut' behind the wheel? :) :)
lol well I test drove a 2013 500 sport (non turbo) and it was pretty quick. although this 2012 coupe feels a bit "perkier" than my 08 also the transmission is wayyyyyyyyyy smoother. :D

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
lol well I test drove a 2013 500 sport (non turbo) and it was pretty quick. although this 2012 coupe feels a bit "perkier" than my 08 also the transmission is wayyyyyyyyyy smoother. :D
New car Placebo...All the same as the old car, just feels new. Enjoy. A2Jack

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
The Fiat is an ordinary car: front engine, front-wheel drive, regular transmissions, four seats, metal body panels, equal front and rear wheels and tires, etc. If that is acceptable, fine. The smart is, with all its perks, different.
Really!

jamarimutt, I'm going out right now, and trade my 500 Abarth in for a exciting smart Pure just like yours.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree fiat has better engines and good mpg but I dont know, the plastics, leathers and fabrics feel a bit low end. Don't get me wrong I still like the Fiats but just not for me. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts