Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I just bought my 2013 Pearl White (with Black Safety Strip) Passion Coupe just before Thanksgiving Day. I have been driving all over Southern California this week with my new toy. I am already in love with the way it drives.

Zero percent financing seems too good to be true. So, I had to jump on it and with my first fillup I got 41 MPG. I am so tired of the rising gas prices. My previous car averaged about 23 MPG. I am so excited to get great mileage while enjoying my ride.

I am proud to join this site and proud to drive a smart car. I look forward to reading posts from all of you in this community.

Cheers,

Tramsdude

·
He's not mine
9,614 Posts
And, from the South Coast (Florida Panhandle), welcome!

Isn't it great to have a car you can take on a pleasure drive without spending a fortune in gasoline? :D
:burnout:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome in I got my brabus sports smart car a month ago also no finance charges.Love this car mine is silver on silver I'm in Houston so not very many in the little town I live in called Deer Park . it is nice not to see your car is like all the others and i love that love the ride. Have seen 2 others is this your first it is mine.im trying to get a picture posted soon.Not sure how to do it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm new at this what is So Cal of the forum ? I'm a women trying to get into the car form thing
So-Cal is the Southern California smart car Meetup group. They are a very active smart car group in the San Diego / Los Angeles area. Check on Facebook for smart car nationals, there are a number of people in the group from Texas, and if I remember right, Houston.:confused:
The Nationals is going to be a huge fun event in Denver, Colorado, in July 10-14 2013. Like John said, check out https://smartcarnatls.com for more information.:wink:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome from Cheese land! I've got to softener salt bags on top of the engine and can go where a 17mpg 4x4 can't! (the sidewalk)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts