Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah I reported it on the 7th. When they sent their initial response telling me it would not be removed, I sent them a strongly worded response letting them know that if my car were ever tipped, they would be named as a defendant in the pursuing lawsuit.

And I'd have won and they know it. Lol

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yeah I reported it on the 7th. When they sent their initial response telling me it would not be removed, I sent them a strongly worded response letting them know that if my car were ever tipped, they would be named as a defendant in the pursuing lawsuit.

Sounds like I sent a similar letter, too. I received the notification today that they reconsidered their actions of my report and the page was removed. It's about freaking time. I wonder how many of us rallied against the page before Faceborg decided to listen.

·
Registered
598 Posts

Although i didn't quite tdo that, i did appeal and protest their original decision to not remove the page when i sent a complaint. I am glad that enough of us persisted and got that nonsense removed.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah I reported it on the 7th. When they sent their initial response telling me it would not be removed, I sent them a strongly worded response ......

Same here. I reported that site, got the same response etc., and today I also got a notice that they reconsidered and removed it.

Let's keep it up!!!! Every time we deny these *******s publicity we cut down on the number of potential copycat crimes committed.

Keep posting links to these kinds of pages (maybe add spaces between . and com so that we don't help their page count in google) and I for one will let facebook hear about it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I reported them too. First was told they wouldnt remove it then got a notice today that they changed their minds. I guess it took a lot of us reporting it.

Hoorah!

·
Registered
19 Posts
What category do you report it as? Vandalism, or Hate Group? What about the specifics in the drop down menu? If we all report them differently, it may take longer.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You'll find the categories choices don't fit will. .. after they reject, fill out the feedback and leave a specific comment. I suspect the comments sre bot screened... I always use the word LAWYER At least once.

·
Registered
58 Posts
What category do you report it as? Vandalism, or Hate Group? What about the specifics in the drop down menu? If we all report them differently, it may take longer.
Vandalism. And then point out that facebook could potentially be held accountable for providing a platform for these vandals.

·
Registered
182 Posts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/228456223873366/

This is the group I have been targeting all week. Also reported all the photos...what is funny is that they are asking for the group to be closed because some "douche nozzle" is reporting them (which is one of you guys, I just reported photos today)...lol

but really, how the heck something like this is even allowed to thrive is beyond me. I think we should start a "flip off a bro" page.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I reported it as a threat. I take it as a serious and credible threat myself, to the point that I'm 'upgrading security' around my house. This has been rough on my psyche, to be honest, especially when all this tipping **** hit the headlines the day after I was run off the road by a Ram Dually. Flucker.

Oh, that Flip off a Smart one, someone said this: Somebody reported two of my photos i posted in this group. Ignorant asses, if you don't like what you see then don't look at it. No one is forcing you to look at these pictures or join this group.

I think they should practice what they preach. If they don't like my car, look the other way. Fluckers....

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I reported each of the photos.

Report from Facebook: two of the photos have been removed.

I've reported the group several times.

Keep reporting the group; this will work.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts