Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
"The" Kenwood. Because, you know, they only make one speaker? That looks very interesting, but could you please share something like a model number or link? I'm not finding anything right away while looking, except for individual drivers, not that two-driver assembly that looks so appealing!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Well, I'm envious, but the cost of these speakers is no problem for me. Not bragging, once you realize that music of most any kind, aggravates the ringing in my ears.

So for me, it is NOISES OFF! Doesn't cost a dime. I do so miss the music enjoyment of my youth!

·
Registered
6 Posts
"The" Kenwood. Because, you know, they only make one speaker? That looks very interesting, but could you please share something like a model number or link? I'm not finding anything right away while looking, except for individual drivers, not that two-driver assembly that looks so appealing!
Here you go. "Kenwood KSC-SW10 5-Inch x 7-Inch 150-Watt Max Powered Subwoofer with Remote Control"

Amazon.com: Kenwood KSC-SW10 5-Inch x 7-Inch 150-Watt Max Powered Subwoofer with Remote Control: Car Electronics

·
Registered
221 Posts
Can you bypass the amp and put a regular speaker in it???? Please contact me 13363017300 I need help
Why would you want to? The Italian made speaker is an odd size. I've looked for a smaller sub-woofer speaker, but nothing has turned up so far. I'm looking at some Pioneer sub-woofer boxes to mount behind the seats or on the cargo lid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why would you want to? The Italian made speaker is an odd size. I've looked for a smaller sub-woofer speaker, but nothing has turned up so far. I'm looking at some Pioneer sub-woofer boxes to mount behind the seats or on the cargo lid.
I got new speakers for the doors but I also was wanting to put a speaker in were the small sub was

21 - 35 of 35 Posts