Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is dave from smart center creve couer, we have a handful of sets of takeoff wheels. Steel with hubcaps and alloys. Just trying to get them out of our inventory. Selling alloys for $50 a wheel and $30 for steel wheels. These all came off cars that were brand new or had very few miles on them, so aside from a little dirt they are pretty new. I can ship one or four as low as $20 a set. If interested please call me.
Dave b
314-919-8489

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help guys i've cleared out alot of room today.
Heres what i got left: 7 rear steel, 4 front steel, 1 rear alloy, and 7 front alloys. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JIM VW

I got a set of steel held for you, just call me and we will get them to you.

That means i got :
3 rear steels
6 front alloys
and thats it.

But just one would make a great spare!!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Dave,

Pls reserve for me two rear steelies. I'll try swing by StL between now and the 15th..

-wahi

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wahi - please call me so we can put them on a credit card and then theyll be yours & you can pick them up when ever you want to

as of right now i have:
1 rear alloy
1 rear steel
4 front alloy
1 front steel

·
Registered
741 Posts
Just called you and left message.

-wahi

(OK, I just talked to you and since you only have one rear steelie left, I am cancelling the reservation. No problem.)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey, all. I'm a new Smart owner from St. Louis & the dealership is nearby. I'm just sick that I didn't see this post until now because I'd really like a pair of rear alloys. Sine there's not much left, any of you who bought a pair from Dave that would like to make a quick buck & sell me their reserved ones, please PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Darn, too late again

I had just made up my mind to get 5 pure rear steelies (4+spare).

Barring that, I was thinking of 2 rear alloys?

Now I have to wait for another great deal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, cleaning up around our body shop provided my with a few more wheels. Once these are gone they are gone. I will post a list of what all we have left later today. Until then you can shoot me an email at [email protected] let me know what your looking for and hopefully i can help you out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didnt know that we had them. I just found out monday that they were goinig to throw them away. If your still interested call and lets see what we can do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay thanks to everybody helping me get rid of these wheels. As it stand today all we have left are 8 frony alloy wheels. If anyone is interested in these please call me at 314-919-8489
we can get very busy here, so if i miss you leave a message and i'll call you back.

Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I'm in on this

Thanks Dave

I ordered a pair of rear alloys. (going 4 square, rears all around)

$50 ea + 7.93 tax + $20 S&H = $127.93 for 2 rear alloys.

VS

over $200 ea (new) from local smart center.

Now I need to find a good deal on tires?

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dave, you rock! Thanks so much for hooking me up with the wheels--all 7 of 'em!

Soon, I will become a member of the uber-elite "I Can Rotate My Tires Club" (assuming the member fees aren't too high).

Thanks all.

·
Super Moderator
11,264 Posts
A BIG box arrived today. I was suprised to find some steel rims inside with the full hubcaps!! Nice bonus I wasn't expecting. THANKS! now for some snow tires and TPMS sensors....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts