Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my original 9 spoke Passion wheels and tires mounted with TPMS. They have the two front 155/60/15 and two rear 175/55/15 factory tires. The center caps are painted green to match my car but I will either pay for new center caps for you or sand them and re-clear them for you. They have just over 4900 miles on them and are in perfect condition as I am very fanatical about keeping my car spotless. I would like to sell them locally, but I will ship if you pay actual shipping. Each tire rim combo package is 24x24x8 inches and 29 pounds weight for calculations. I am in Iowa City, Ia., 52245 if you need to estimate shipping. I'm looking for $650 o.b.o. for the set. I will consider selling them separately at $165 each. I can accept PayPal, but you must add 5% to the total price to cover my PayPal fees. You can email me at [email protected] or you call my work at 319-330-5089 for questions and pictures.

Thanks, Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, we officially haven't decided on the wheels yet but have already decided to go with the 195/50/15's all around. We're deciding between the 15" Genius in Black or 15" Rials. We'd have to powder-coat the Rials black which would be an additional expense which is why we're still undecided. The have a few wheels at WheelsNext.com that can be custom made with the 3 lug pattern but I need to check if the offset would work so I don't have to use spacers.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I just went with 195/50/15's on the black w/red stripe DeCorsa's on my greeny. Sounds like you're on the right track with black Rial's or the black Genius' - a perfect match for your tridion. :bigthumbup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I already have a guy interested in the whole set, if he does not take them, you are the next man on the list. I sent you an email of this post as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.