Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colors, colors… everywhere!

Outside and inside, what are your favorite colors and color combos?

I'm loving this shade of blue:

I'm wondering if the number of tridion colors will grow!? I might pair those blue panels with a bright yellow tridion.

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
I guess so. That just about is the definition of garish. Good Lord, that's plain ugly. Would work if you're going for a stock car, maybe. To me, it emphasizes the bad quality of the new design.
\
To each their own. Go for it if you like it.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool! I can add some more colors – how about watermelon red mirror caps and a lime green grille? We can make it look like a piñata, and stuff it with candy. See – you didn't even know what ugly was before, until I showed you. ;)

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Small cars look good in bright colors. The old 450's had better color range. I'd like to see colored wheels, too. Black wheels do nothing for the new car. Wheels are the jewelry of the vehicle. The Opel Adam, offers fresh colors and applications to their wheels sets. Example DrKiller Bee's two tone wheels.

There was a Pure white Brabus, sitting the dealership last year. It looked really sharp. Very clean looking.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Umm, hello Adobe please send a "crash unit" out to Steven ASAP!

Appears that his Photoshop color palette may have blown up?

Like a 4 year old, with his first box of crayons. A least he colors inside the lines.
He really needs to get his eyes checked, for color blindness

1 - 14 of 14 Posts