Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
In my opinion, White and yelow are my favourites colours because it makes the car very sportive and matches really well with the Smart filosofy :). I will put here some photos of the yellow and grey smart car. Greetings.

·
Registered
931 Posts
While I am still up in the air to favorite color it seems to me that an all solid combo such as silver/silver/ or black/black give the car a "larger" look. The contrasting Tridion seems to break up the continuity, perhaps creating a more sporty look.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The blue/silver one is mine too, I can't wait. I get to test drive them Wednesday afternoon...FINALLY!!!!!!!:D:):D
if you have a digital camera that can make photos to upload to the forum here, a front/side shot of each of the smarts at the event would be great. a front/side shot example is shown in the above blue/silver smart. also, a rear/side shot would be great also. these tend to show the best view of multi sides of the smart.

also, similar front/side and rear/side angle photos of a full view pure, with the pure wheel covers, would be great too. and a wide photo full view of the pure interior from driver and passenger angles. I have not yet seen a 'real life' photo of the pure wheel cover.

a shot or two of the passion red interior, gray/black interior, and also the black leather interior, (wide full view passenger and driver side angles) showing the instrument panel, and then a separate view showing the seat upholstery, would be great.

thank you.

·
He's not mine
9,617 Posts
Blue/Silver/Black

Is it possible to paste a photo here without going through all that url rigmarole? If so, how?
Well, you DO have to give the location of the photo (the URL). Just click the
button at the top of the posting window and paste/copy the URL in there. Piece of cake. :)

My personal favorite is blue/silver/black. Why else would I have chosen those colors for my car? :D Although, I might've preferred a deeper blue.

Here are a couple of my favorite photos of my car.

The first, taken during a rest stop on my 300 mile journey home, after taking delivery.

This one just because it was the first photo I took after the journey home. Brand new, less than 400 on the odometer still.

I like this one too. Taken near sunset.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Well, you DO have to give the location of the photo (the URL). Just click the
button at the top of the posting window and paste/copy the URL in there. Piece of cake. :)
*giggle* You do know you just answered a 3 year old question, right?

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Whew. OLD Thread. For factory colors I still like my "here no more" :( Bum-Bull-Bee. Yellow with Red interior. I ordered it like that because I am weird that way. Wanted something that only a crazy person would order.....ok crazy person or Ronald McDonald.

·
He's not mine
9,617 Posts
Whew. OLD Thread. For factory colors I still like my "here no more" :( Bum-Bull-Bee. Yellow with Red interior. I ordered it like that because I am weird that way. Wanted something that only a crazy person would order.....ok crazy person or Ronald McDonald.
OK, I am forced to admit it. My first post in a week and I was responding to a zombie without realizing it. My contribution for Halloween, I reckon. :p

I never saw your Bumblebee ... well, at least not until after the metamorphosis.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts