Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
I've been in one already, oh yeah that was in Mexico :D

It ashamed it looks like a large Chevy SUV. Must be the Kansas version :D

Our one Fiat studio 2 block from me won't get them at the present. I'll have to go to the Northtowne store to see them. It's a stand alone dealership. It's too bad Aristocate didn't pickup the franchise.

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
There will be one in Vancouver, that's good in case I want to waste a packet on one of these...they are sweet!

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
smarts should stand alone away from MB products too. Especially the high $$$$$$ service department.

I text, your wife a month ago. Did she tell you, I found a new place to service, our little cars. 135th and Blackbob Road. Olathe. Great work, cheaper. They answer the phone, unlike the MB dealer. Those guys there, since Clint left, are snobs.

I believe this is going to be the new look for the Fiat/Alfa studio's.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
~The Red Headed Step-Child~

According to 2014 J.D. Power study - MSN Autos
"Fiat landed dead last on the list, with a score of 206, nearly double the industry average. "
I wonder where smart landed on the list. I had more issues with my smart car, then my 500 the first year. smart....Blower motor, sunscreen, dead battery, and engine mounts. Not to mention two transmission computer updates. Actual none with the 500. It was a early production vehicle too. Sorry, there was a recall on the lug wench. I forgot. Made in Mexico.:)

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Unlike the majority of smart owners I still own my 08. My Fiat has never had to get towed in for service. It has only cost me oil changes and tire rotations so far. May that be the case in years to come.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts