Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Used cars and used car dealers would not exist without the new car dealers offering them first. There should be room to offer exclusively new vehicles in a dealership thread.

3 new gas cabriolets left. Available for lease, finance, or purchase with new 4 year/50,000 mi factory warranty.
Their is a variety of used 453’s, at cheaper price. If you still want a ICE smart. Still under factory warranty too. You can purchase them across the country. It’s not the end of the world, for still buying a ICE smart car.

Are you offering in any discount accentives, on the last of the 2017 models?

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You sold the Brabus coupe?

Just dreaming anyways. Congrats on the sale!!!
BRABUS coupe is still here. Down to that coupe, and a one more Passion cabriolet (sold the other gas cabrio today). Then we're officially out of the gasoline smart business. :crying:

·
Registered
563 Posts
You sold the Brabus coupe?

Just dreaming anyways. Congrats on the sale!!!
BRABUS coupe is still here. Down to that coupe, and a one more Passion cabriolet (sold the other gas cabrio today). Then we're officially out of the gasoline smart business.
Sad to hear this final chapter has closed . Just makes me happy I have my Cabrio and didn’t wait another year with slim pickings .

·
17,358 Posts
I need a cabrio in my life! <3 Though as I don’t wish to have two auto loans out there, it would likely be a secondhand 450/451 cab. The day I get my hands on a cab is the day Tucker gets retired from daily driver duty and joins the garage king and queen.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Wonder if I can convince the family to visit tomorrow. (I wasn't successful today)! If the gassers are already all gone maybe my wife would like to take advantage of the federal tax credit....

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Last BRABUS coupe sold. No new gas coupe or cabriolet available in America with the BRABUS sports package. They were good while they lasted!

Coming soon: 10th Anniversary smart EV's, with BRABUS Monoblock wheels. :nerd:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts