Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK folks, we are down to the last week before the 1st Meet & Greet of the Carolinas Chapter folks. We are looking forward to a great time of socializing and fun with many smart owners here in our area. The official thread can be found here - http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f91/carolina-meet-greet-july-7347/
We are hoping for a great turnout to give everyone a chance to get to know one another in the area.
It is rumored that there may be many to attend that have not been exposed to the SCOA, yet. The guys at the smart Center of South Charlotte have been letting other owners know about the event and have indicated that there may be as many as 30 "newbies" and possibly more that will be joining us. This could prove to be a pretty big thing!
Currently, here is the list of people here that have confirmed. If you would like to be added to the list, please let me know and we will get you added.
1) bull8042
2) p1nball
3) 124tom
4) UNTODDLY
5) Container_Guy
6) Billc
7) RVDodd
8) MB_DNA
9) howsmart
10) jgspears
11) ???

·
Registered
624 Posts
I had hoped to be there....Smart in hand...but things came up. I lived in Mint Hill for ...more years than I'd like to say...and still have a house there. Maybe next time! :(

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very sorry to hear that. But, I am sure there will be a next time, and hopefully in the not-too-distant future.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
**** bump ****
C'mon people, chime in if you are interested. We really need to get a good count so we can be adequately prepared.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts