Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found THE ONE I wanted! It was about a 12 hour drive to get her, but SO worth it!!!! After searching the US over I found the perfect Smart Car for me in Ft. Worth, TX!
The irony of it all? Exactly one year ago (my b'day weekend..easy to remember) we traveled to GA to pick my sons Brabus up. I am super excited! The dealership was so so nice! I cannot wait to enjoy it!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm with you. Ordered my 2014 brabus last week. Drove one while in portland and they are so much fun. Who cares about functionality? And the articles you keep reading that are negative, they just don't get it. No need to try and explain to those people. I can't wait to get mine in november.

Hardybob

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm with you. Ordered my 2014 brabus last week. Drove one while in portland and they are so much fun. Who cares about functionality? And the articles you keep reading that are negative, they just don't get it. No need to try and explain to those people. I can't wait to get mine in november.

Hardybob
LOL As far as the "haters".....we'll see who functions at the FUEL PUMPS! I know after driving a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee (13MPG) for six years I am going to really enjoy this topless drive! :)

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum. we are all crazy about these lil cars!! Select a padded cell, hopefully with a window that looks out on the parking lot, or just park in your cell like the rest of us!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the Asylum. we are all crazy about these lil cars!! Select a padded cell, hopefully with a window that looks out on the parking lot, or just park in your cell like the rest of us!!
ROFL!!!! I'll just sit in my car! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts