Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I travel the Mass Pike often. I own the slow lane! My Smart ED loves 50-55 mph. 56 miles to my hospital in Boston, below 30 degrees, heat on 60, fan on 1, seat warmers on setting 1 at first, dressed warm, I arrive with 20%. Free charging in the parking garage! (Not Free Parking) For us, it's all about keeping your throttle foot in check, dressing warmly, and enjoying the ride. Do we get beeped at? Yep! Two kinds of beeps, the long impatient type, and the two toots thumbs-up type.✌

·
Registered
3 Posts
I travel the Mass Pike often. I own the slow lane! My Smart ED loves 50-55 mph. 56 miles to my hospital in Boston, below 30 degrees, heat on 60, fan on 1, seat warmers on setting 1 at first, dressed warm, I arrive with 20%. Free charging in the parking garage! (Not Free Parking) For us, it's all about keeping your throttle foot in check, dressing warmly, and enjoying the ride. Do we get beeped at? Yep! Two kinds of beeps, the long impatient type, and the two toots thumbs-up type.✌
It sounds like something very good, I even envy a little. It’s especially great when the heat supply system starts to junk.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts