Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks! First drive of 2010! Lets see if we can get a mini event going on, lunch and a drive on sunday? :)

Post ideas, places you guys want to go, places you want to eat... lets get this ball rolling for 2010!

Cheers!
Larry :D

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm also really familiar with 84, Skyline, and 92. Maybe we could set off from SF, go down Great Hiway to Half Moon Bay, take 92 over to Skyline, then drive Skyline to get lunch at Alice's on 84 and 35 (I could really do with a BMW burger). Then take La Honda down to 280 and go back to the City!

Alternatively we could take 1 all the way down to 85 and drive up there to Alice's. It's a gorgeous drive.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Opps I totallly forgot about this, actually I mistakened it for next sunday =P Alright.. for those who want to show up... We'll meet at the spot Carl mentioned.. :) Haha opps.. so much for the bad planning ;(

·
Registered
64 Posts
Opps I totallly forgot about this, actually I mistakened it for next sunday =P Alright.. for those who want to show up... We'll meet at the spot Carl mentioned.. :) Haha opps.. so much for the bad planning ;(
Nxt Sunday!! I'll start the *sandbag* the date... so far sounds good:)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Well, I met powerbookguy and we had a nice chat but no one else showed up, so how about next Sunday?

Same bat time, same bat channel.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea ;(... it's raining... and my TCU and ECU didn't come back in, in time for me to stick it back into my car ;(....

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'll go out there in-case anyone comes, but if we don't get too many people, I think we'll skip the drive. Of course, I'm hard-core enough to still do the drive if enough people show up :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts