Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 100 new Smart twofors are headed to Canada, due to arrive in Halifax early next week. Evidentally these smarties got out before the strike!
Anyone want to form a posse and hijack that ship!?;)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
smartcard

Because of where I work and what I work on --- I know for a fact that your post above got the entire web site and you in particular some scrutiny you might or might not care about.

The words and phrase you used above (in our post 911 world) tickled a few search bots

Careful brother.... We know what the context is.... But there are Homeland Defense folks out there that tend to lack logic or a sense of humor

Now back to our little conspiracy to relieve our brothers to the North of 100 small bucket drops

·
Smart A**
1,141 Posts
smartcard

Because of where I work and what I work on --- I know for a fact that your post above got the entire web site and you in particular some scrutiny you might or might not care about.

The words and phrase you used above (in our post 911 world) tickled a few search bots

Careful brother.... We know what the context is.... But there are Homeland Defense folks out there that tend to lack logic or a sense of humor

Now back to our little conspiracy to relieve our brothers to the North of 100 small bucket drops

I'm invoking my first amendment rights!

Hijack!!

There, I said it.:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts