Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is hard for me to get under the car so before I do I was wondering what tools I would need to remove the fog/driving lamp cut-outs or do the just push out towards the rear

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim do you mean if you push on them from the front they will pop out the backside? Jet fuel said to pry out (from the rear i guess?) so just pressing on one side at a time will force it out?

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
no just the opposite. they are held in by tabs on the back side (5 of them) that go through the front plastic. You can get underneath, pull the plastic down that goes under the whole car, and push them forward, or pry them out from the front. I usually pry from the front. it is much easier on the knees..

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I read what you wrote but was not sure that what i read is what you meant so i wrote what i thought you meant but what you wrote was not what i meant when what you meant is not what i wrote sooooo.....where were we i forgot, I got so busy I decided to go look for myself and if I should return before I get back please tell myself to wait.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts