Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car has 45,000 original miles. I'm asking $6200 for the car. Have all the paperwork from the previous owner, since the car was new. If you're interested, you can email me at [email protected]. I have many more pictures & can provide any other needed information. The only reason the car is for sale, is I'm looking at a Brabus convertible. If anyone has a 2013 or new Brabus convertible ( Silver ), I would be interested in a trade deal. The car is located in Southern Minnesota. Thought I would offer this up to the Smart Community, before I have to go to Marketplace or Ebay. The only issue is the rust in the corners of the bars that go over the doors for the roof. This is a common issue with these cars. I bought this car for summer driving only, so the top is down 99% or the time. The engine has been chipped for a few more horsepower & the rear window is BRAND new & tinted to match the other windows ! The last owner put oversized tires in the front, because he felt it improved the ride. You can also text me at 507-381-8222. I will answer any & all questions.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle City car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle City car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts