Smart Car of America Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just unexpectedly bought a Smart 453 Cabrio. Therefore, we are selling our 2008 Smart Cabrio 451. This car has been completely gone over and serviced by ASE Certified mechanics from both Mercedes-Benz and Tuffy Auto Service Center, both located here in Naples, Florida. We have receipts to show all the work which has been performed to the car in the last 60 days. You will NOT find a more dependable Smart anywhere. I would feel comfortable driving this to Alaska tomorrow.

Below is a list of all that has been done:

Service performed by Mercedes -Benz of Naples:

Genuine, brand new OEM Mercedes-Benz Smart cabrio roof installed & the opening and closing system checked and serviced.

Service performed by Tuffy Auto Service of Naples:

Full synthetic Mobil 1 engine oil change and new filter.
Full synthetic oil transmission/gearbox fluid flush and change.
Entire cooling system drained, flushed and refilled.
New front brakes and rotors (rear brake shoes checked just fine).
Brand new tires all the way around with stick on weights mounted on the inside portion of the rim.
Brand new battery, intalled.

This car is ready to go, no worries or stories. I applied a racing stripe down the center of the car, if you don't like it, you can remove it with a heat gun, it's just a decal. I also have some spare stripe material left for future use. The car is 13 years old, it's far from cosmetically perfect but it is very dependable.

The car currently has 62,150 miles. I will continue to use it until sold, so mileage will go up. I have the owners manual and a second never used ignition key. The VIN is: WMEEK31X48K114114.

Asking $6,750 or best offer. I am willing to assist the buyer with shipping anywhere. We will be out of town but available by telephone or internet from 12 August until 7 September 2021. Feel free to contact me (Warren) at your convenience at 239-440-4254 or my wife, Moe at 239-682-4141.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
We just unexpectedly bought a Smart 453 Cabrio. Therefore, we are selling our 2008 Smart Cabrio 451. This car has been completely gone over and serviced by ASE Certified mechanics from both Mercedes-Benz and Tuffy Auto Service Center, both located here in Naples, Florida. We have receipts to show all the work which has been performed to the car in the last 60 days. You will NOT find a more dependable Smart anywhere. I would feel comfortable driving this to Alaska tomorrow.

Below is a list of all that has been done:

Service performed by Mercedes -Benz of Naples:

Genuine, brand new OEM Mercedes-Benz Smart cabrio roof installed & the opening and closing system checked and serviced.

Service performed by Tuffy Auto Service of Naples:

Full synthetic Mobil 1 engine oil change and new filter.
Full synthetic oil transmission/gearbox fluid flush and change.
Entire cooling system drained, flushed and refilled.
New front brakes and rotors (rear brake shoes checked just fine).
Brand new tires all the way around with stick on weights mounted on the inside portion of the rim.
Brand new battery, intalled.

This car is ready to go, no worries or stories. I applied a racing stripe down the center of the car, if you don't like it, you can remove it with a heat gun, it's just a decal. I also have some spare stripe material left for future use. The car is 13 years old, it's far from cosmetically perfect but it is very dependable.

The car currently has 62,150 miles. I will continue to use it until sold, so mileage will go up. I have the owners manual and a second never used ignition key. The VIN is: WMEEK31X48K114114.

Asking $6,750 or best offer. I am willing to assist the buyer with shipping anywhere. We will be out of town but available by telephone or internet from 12 August until 7 September 2021. Feel free to contact me (Warren) at your convenience at 239-440-4254 or my wife, Moe at 239-682-4141.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.