Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Smart Roadster which is convertible, related to the age of the car roof side doset not looks nice, anyone know what we can do!? Can we paint them or clean them? With what we can make roof looks much better? Also in rear and front part there are some plastic part as well, what about those!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Can you post some pictures of your smart roadster? That will help us, help you.
You have 51 posts, so you have enough to allow posting of pictures.
Thank you.

·
17,476 Posts
Norman is stated to be in London. :D I was curious too lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What colour do u suggest to wrap a Smart Roadster?

Hi all. I will wrap my car, but I?m not sure what colour, I?m thinking of black matt or satin or gray!?!!! Also the middle part ! I have no clue for the middle part , like to have a colour to match to the car. My car factory colour is black. Please let me know. I have only few days time. Cheers all

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where are you located?

If this is in the US, Would you be interested in selling it?
Sorry mate, we are a bit far. Also I just bought about a month ago. And I?m gone make this in super duper car. Interior, exterior and engine with turbo. Then if you want you can collect it from London ??

·
Registered
900 Posts
Here you go, I attached some pic, cheers pal
Thank You for the pictures, even though they may make some of us envious like me :D I want one. It does help to see the problem when possible.
I use 303 Aerospace Protectant & Cleaner Combo. I have had great results with it, but I don't know if it is available in Europe. A soft bristle brush used with the cleaner is a big help. You can find a lot help on the internet about the best way to use the stuff on a fabric.

https://www.autogeek.net/303.html

Good Luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts